Like a good face serum, I need to know the benefits....
Hosting EYT Is An Exercise in Growth and Commitment to You and Your Studio.
50% of Host Studios opened up second locations or moved to an expanded footprint
45% of Hosts took the next step to become an Affiliate in 2023
By close of Q1 2023 Hosts have been paid $90,000
Busy studio owners delegated beginner classes, studio tours, intro sessions and sub opportunities to eager apprentices.
I'm a studio owner like you
And have always found that the studio owner gets neglected or taken advantage of in the Teacher Training business model. If you provide the space and people, then you deserve to share in the success. Show me another Teacher Training program that pays you!
You need Teachers to support your studio growth. That's why you're here.
And why I have done almost all the work for you. I really just need you to press "send" or "post".
In addition to fully running the program for you, being a Host comes with a step by step marketing plan and a guidebook of best practices.
Requirements to host are:
- An initial exploratory call with Jessica
- Agreement to the Host Studio terms which can be viewed here
- Submission of a $750 partially-refundable deposit
Upon completion of the above steps, you will receive:
- The Host Studio Guide for Best Practices
- The fully done-for-you executable marketing strategy and plan that can be used for your core business as well
- A hard copy manual
- Access to the online curriculum
After you achieve enrollment, you can take a step back...but only if you want to.
The education and program execution is my wheelhouse and I will be in constant communication with the apprentices guiding them from enrollment through graduation and every step in between. So if you want or need to be hands off, you can be. But on the flip side, you are more than welcome to join the group throughout the process.
I just ask that you let me do my thing
We all have different experiences, philosophies, variations, sequences that we love. Yours might be different than mine and mine yours..neither of us is wrong. Just different. When it comes to new teachers, it is incredibly important not to overwhelm or confuse them so all I ask is that you allow the foundational approach EYT offers to be the standard....for now. Once they have achieved comfort and confidence with the foundational work...that's when the real learning begins
So, I Want to Host
What Are My Next Steps?
- Let's meet. Not for a sales pitch but to learn about each other. You can book time on my calendar here
- If you decide you want to move forward, I will send you a Host Studio agreement laying out mutual expectations and a link to pay a $750 deposit. 50% of that deposit is refundable with your first enrollee.
- Upon payment of the $750 deposit, you will be prompted to create log-in details for the Host Studio playbook which includes the marketing plan and all the necessary assets to market this program.
- You will receive emails that contain pertinent information about the upcoming program...schedule, enrollment dates, registration coupon codes that you can deliver to your interested students
- And we will schedule an info session for your potential students can get to know me. To see a sample info session click here
Here's how to be a Host
- Set up a call by booking here
- Look through and sign the Host Studio - EYT Agreement
- Pay the $750 deposit with a 50% refund with your first enrollee
- Log into your Host Studio Playbook, Marketing Guide and keep a look out for your manual