Learn to be a successful Pilates Teacher under the guidance of the professionals at
Westchester Co, NY
Lorraine Canzoniero and the team at Bedford Pilates are as committed to your success as you are. They dedicate all of themselves to providing that "extra" that allows their student-teachers to flourish.
EYT & Bedford Pilates are changing how Teacher Training is done
LEARN THROUGH AN ACCESSIBLE & SELF-PACED CURRICULUM
Before EYT, learning was restricted to inside the studio. Now, busy individuals can review, listen, learn and study while on-the-go with our online study tool with hours and hours of video content.
LEARN FROM SENIOR TEACHERS THROUGH AN IN-STUDIO APPRENTICESHIP
The EYT Apprenticeship takes place at some of the most respected studios around the world. As student-teachers, you have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by senior teachers and studio owners with decades of industry and teaching experience.
LIVE SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS FROM THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR LOCAL STUDIO
Expensive flights and hotel stays near a Teacher-Training center are a thing of the past. With EYT, all live material is streamed from the EYT Production Studio to your Host studio for live, interactive participation.
The Bedford Pilates Founder & Owner
Being a Pilates Teacher is amazing in so many ways. To realize that every day you improve someone’s life and ability to function better in their daily activities is an incredible honor that fills your soul!
We have been in fitness for a very long time and have had the enjoyment of evolving with the industry. We have seen and taught movement through many lenses with Pilates being the most impactful on our clients and ourselves as professionals.
At Bedford Pilates our trainers work as a team. We often “share” clients. We have each other’s backs and learn from each other. Each of us are unique in his/her style, training and perspective which creates a great learning environment for teachers in training.
Bedford Pilates welcomes you to learn your craft with us!LEAD THE WAY ➔
Join EYT Pilates Teacher Training at Bedford Pilates this Summer
- Deepen your understanding of the body, Joe's Method, it's origins, movements and intended impact
- Learn the teaching tools and strategies used to successfully teach and progress clients in private, semi-private and class dynamics
- Build the skills needed to launch a part or full time career as a knowledgable, confident Pilates Teacher
- Help people build connections to their body, their movement patterns and the "why" behind some of their aches and pains
- Start or transition to, or add to your credentials, in a career in wellness, health, fitness and healing
- Build relationships and deep mutual connections with people who value you, your guidance and your role in their lives
FROM THE BLOG
My client gets lightheaded
My client gets very lightheaded during our sessions. What am I doing wrong?
My client's hamstring always cramps
Whenever we do any pelvic lifts or shoulder bridges. Why does this happen?
To Learn More,
Register for our Info Session
EYT will host an info session in early June. To join live or get the replay, make sure you sign up here.