Learn to be a successful Pilates Teacher under the guidance of the professionals at
Genesee Dance & Pilates,
Sarah Keeler and the team at Genesee Dance & Pilates are as committed to your success as you are. They dedicate all of themselves to providing that "extra" that allows their student-teachers to flourish.
EYT & Genesee Dance & Pilates are changing how Teacher Training is done
LEARN THROUGH AN ACCESSIBLE & SELF-PACED CURRICULUM
Before EYT, learning was restricted to inside the studio. Now, busy individuals can review, listen, learn and study while on-the-go with our online study tool with hours and hours of video content.
LEARN FROM SENIOR TEACHERS THROUGH AN IN-STUDIO APPRENTICESHIP
The EYT Apprenticeship takes place at some of the most respected studios around the world. As student-teachers, you have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by senior teachers and studio owners with decades of industry and teaching experience.
LIVE SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS FROM THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR LOCAL STUDIO
Expensive flights and hotel stays near a Teacher-Training center are a thing of the past. With EYT, all live material is streamed from the EYT Production Studio to your Host studio for live, interactive participation.
The Genesee Dance & Pilates Founder & Owner
Sarah Keeler is the founder and director of Genesee Dance Pilates. A native of San Antonio, TX, Sarah received her dance training at the Ballet San Antonio Academy and the North East School of the Arts, then performed professionally in New York City for several years.
Sarah founded Genesee Dance Theatre to bring professional dance productions to rural communities in the Genesee Valley, thanks in part to a grant from the Wyoming County Rural Arts Initiative. She later merged with Lila Pilates to create one studio offering a full schedule of ballet, creative dance, Pilates and yoga classes.
Sarah Keeler is an ABT® Certified Teacher, who has successfully completed the ABT® Teacher Training Intensive in Pre-Primary through Level 5 of the ABT® National Training Curriculum. She is also a certified Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) and Pilates instructor offering small group and private sessions. Sarah believes movement experiences -- whether through dance or Pilates -- should be fun, accessible and welcoming to all people.
This is Sarah's first time hosting EYT Pilates Teacher Training and she is so excited to bring this program to her community.LEAD THE WAY SARAH ➔
Join EYT Pilates Teacher Training at Genesee Dance & Pilates this Fall
- Deepen your understanding of the body, Joe's Method, it's origins, movements and intended impact
- Learn the teaching tools and strategies used to successfully teach and progress clients in private, semi-private and class dynamics
- Build the skills needed to launch a part or full time career as a knowledgable, confident Pilates Teacher
- Help people build connections to their body, their movement patterns and the "why" behind some of their aches and pains
- Start or transition to, or add to your credentials, in a career in wellness, health, fitness and healing
- Build relationships and deep mutual connections with people who value you, your guidance and your role in their lives
To Learn More,
Register for our Info Session
EYT will host an info session August 30th at 7pm. To join live or get the replay, make sure you sign up here.