Learn to be a successful Pilates Teacher with the professionals at
Pilates for Mature Bodies,
April Smith and Pilates for Mature Bodies community are as committed to your success as you are. They dedicate all of themselves to providing that "extra" that allows their student-teachers to flourish.
EYT & Pilates for Mature Bodies are changing how Teacher Training is done
LEARN THROUGH AN ACCESSIBLE & SELF-PACED CURRICULUM
Before EYT, learning was restricted to inside the studio. Now, busy individuals can review, listen, learn and study while on-the-go with our online study tool with hours and hours of video content.
LEARN FROM SENIOR TEACHERS THROUGH AN IN-STUDIO APPRENTICESHIP
The EYT Apprenticeship takes place at some of the most respected studios around the world. As student-teachers, you have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by senior teachers and studio owners with decades of industry and teaching experience.
LIVE SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS FROM THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR LOCAL STUDIO
Expensive flights and hotel stays near a Teacher-Training center are a thing of the past. With EYT, all live material is streamed from the EYT Production Studio to your Host studio for live, interactive participation.
Pilates for Mature Bodies Founder & Owner
April Smith is the owner of the Pilates for Mature Bodies Studio in Daphne Alabama and has been a movement teacher for the past 20 years.
The PFMB studio is a fully equipped studio offering reformer, exo chair, springboard and spine corrector classes.
April is thrilled to partner with Jessica at Evolve Your Studio to offer Pilates teacher training to the Gulf Coast this summer.LEAD THE WAY ➔
Join EYT Pilates Teacher Training at Pilates for Mature Bodies Summer
- Deepen your understanding of the body, Joe's Method, it's origins, movements and intended impact
- Learn the teaching tools and strategies used to successfully teach and progress clients in private, semi-private and class dynamics
- Build the skills needed to launch a part or full time career as a knowledgable, confident Pilates Teacher
- Help people build connections to their body, their movement patterns and the "why" behind some of their aches and pains
- Start or transition to, or add to your credentials, in a career in wellness, health, fitness and healing
- Build relationships and deep mutual connections with people who value you, your guidance and your role in their lives
FROM THE BLOG
My client gets lightheaded
My client gets very lightheaded during our sessions. What am I doing wrong?
My client's hamstring always cramps
Whenever we do any pelvic lifts or shoulder bridges. Why does this happen?
To Learn More,
Register for our Info Session
EYT will host an info session in early June. To join live or get the replay, make sure you sign up here.