Learn to be a successful Pilates Teacher alongside the professionals at
Janine Colson and the team at Studio One are as committed to your success as you are. They dedicate all of themselves to providing that "extra" that allows their student-teachers to flourish.
EYT & Studio One are changing how Teacher Training is done
LEARN THROUGH AN ACCESSIBLE & SELF-PACED CURRICULUM
Before EYT, learning was restricted to inside the studio. Now, busy individuals can review, listen, learn and study while on-the-go with our online study tool with hours and hours of video content.
LEARN FROM SENIOR TEACHERS THROUGH AN IN-STUDIO APPRENTICESHIP
The EYT Apprenticeship takes place at some of the most respected studios around the world. As student-teachers, you have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by senior teachers and studio owners with decades of industry and teaching experience.
LIVE SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS FROM THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR LOCAL STUDIO
Expensive flights and hotel stays near a Teacher-Training center are a thing of the past. With EYT, all live material is streamed from the EYT Production Studio to your Host studio for live, interactive participation.
Founder & Owner
We are happy serve the Placer County communities of Roseville, Rocklin, Loomis and my hometown of Lincoln.
I'm SO thankful to have the opportunity to own, and expand, Studio One over these past 5 years. It had long been a dream of mine to bring Pilates and fitness to the Placer County area and working with the Studio One clients and staff has been a privlege.
I am deeply committed to Studio One Pilates and am thrilled that the EYT Student-Teachers have been part of the amazing growth that has happened for our studio.
I am Polestar Pilates Certified Instructor, an EYT Host, a studio owner, and an enthusiastic mentor eager to support you on your Pilates Teacher Training journey.
I would be thrilled to host you as part of our team for the summer intensive. Studio One Pilates wants you to have a safe and fulfilling Pilates experience while your individual goals are being achieved.LEAD THE WAY ➔
Join EYT Pilates Teacher Training at Studio One this Summer
- Deepen your understanding of the body, Joe's Method, it's origins, movements and intended impact
- Learn the teaching tools and strategies used to successfully teach and progress clients in private, semi-private and class dynamics
- Build the skills needed to launch a part or full time career as a knowledgable, confident Pilates Teacher
- Help people build connections to their body, their movement patterns and the "why" behind some of their aches and pains
- Start or transition to, or add to your credentials, in a career in wellness, health, fitness and healing
- Build relationships and deep mutual connections with people who value you, your guidance and your role in their lives
FROM THE BLOG
My client gets lightheaded
My client gets very lightheaded during our sessions. What am I doing wrong?
My client's hamstring always cramps
Whenever we do any pelvic lifts or shoulder bridges. Why does this happen?
To Learn More,
Register for our Info Session
EYT will host an info session in early June. To join live or get the replay, make sure you sign up here.